Supporting your wellbeing
A free and confidential service that can support you if you’re ready to improve your wellbeing
We provide a free and confidential service for anyone aged 18 or over who wants to really focus on improving their wellbeing. We tailor support so that you can get involved in local services and activities.
You can speak to our Social Prescribing Link Workers who will take the time to understand what you need and what’s important to you to support you to improve your wellbeing.
Get in touch and we’ll provide support and guidance to access services and activities in your area.
To be eligible, you must be registered with one of the following practices:
- Air Balloon Surgery
- Beechwood Medical Practice
- Broadmead Medical Centre
- Charlotte Keel Medical Practice
- Compass Health Centre/Homeless Health
- East Trees Health Centre
- Fireclay Health
- Fishponds Family Practice
- Lawrence Hill Health Centre
- Montpelier Health Centre
- Old School Surgery
- Wellspring Surgery
For more information, speak to your GP or complete the referral form below.
- Practical help: to help sort out debt, housing or employment issues
- Feel healthier: get fitter and healthier using exercise to support to change your diet
- Connect with others: meet like-minded people through the arts, gardening or walking
- Get out of a rut: develop new skills and challenge yourself
- Surprise us! What’s not happening that you can make happen with our support?
You can complete a referral form online
You can refer yourself to this health and wellbeing service or your GP/health professional can do it