I've seen there is a page for low cost exercise classes, but as far as I'm aware, these aren't running at the moment, so this can be taken down?
For those living with chronic pain, we offer a funded Chronic Pain Programme. Chronic pain is pain experienced for 12 weeks or more which has not been helped by medication or treatment. Potential participants will need to be referred to our Programme by a GP or another health or social care professional such as an osteopath, wellbeing facilitator, exercise instructor, occupational therapist etc.
- 6 week free course; each group session is held in our studio and lasts 1 hour 30 minutes. We cover a mixture of taught/led exercises and shared advice/guidance/learning on living with chronic pain
- The programme is not condition-specific and is open to anyone living with chronic pain
- The 6 week courses are mixed gender, with around 6 participants
- Due to the nature of the course, basic competence in spoken English is needed
- Led by a qualified and experienced Instructor
- Referrals from a health or social care professional can be made directly to Jane as long as consent is given for personal details to be shared. Jane will then arrange to call the potential participant to go through the details with them before they start
Ready to find out more or refer someone? Email Jane Rogers: email@example.com