Boost Finance Covid-19 update
Following Government and NHS guidelines around Coronavirus we have had to temporarily close our Boost drop in service. Some of our services are operating remotely and you can still access support. Below are some of the support services still operating to support you. We will post an update with news of when we are likely to re-open the drop in.
Keep an eye on our website and social media to find out more.
- For help and support finding work contact our West of England Works team and see if you are eligible for support. They can also help sign post you to other services.
- Get information and guidance from Martin Lewis Money Saving expert, support with benefit information - https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/2020/04/benefits-help-coronavirus/
Do you need support with money matters, budgeting, debt, employment, business start-up or becoming self employed?
BOOST Finance Drop-In's: -
MONDAY morning - 9.30am - 11.30am
FRIDAY morning - 9.30am - 12.30pm
Come into reception
- Access to a financial assessment and aspiration planning.
- Talking Money - support with debt management, support with benefits, better off calculations, budgeting and much more
- BRAVE - support if your looking to explore a business start up idea or moving into self employment
- West of England Works - Job Club, employment support and more.
- SHELTER, CHAS & CSE - Private Rental Energy Partnership - helping make your home warm and free of damp and mould.
53% of those attending BOOST Finance reported an increase in their confidence to be able to manage financial pressure.
65% of those that attended Job-Club reported an improved understanding of employment choices and opportunities.
63% of those that accessed BRAVE services reported feeling more confident around business start-up options.
“I’m not waking up in the night worrying so much now, I know what I need to do to resolve things”
“I really found coming in today helpful"