Financial advice and support services in one place
Employment, Debt, Benefit Advice, Business Start-Up & Self Employment advice
BOOST Finance sessions run on:
Monday morning from 9.30am - 11.30am Training Room 3.
Friday morning from 9.30am - 12.30pm in Training Room 3.
- Access to a financial assessment and aspiration planning.
- Talking Money - support with debt management, support with benefits, better off calculations, budgeting and much more
- BRAVE - support if your looking to explore a business start up idea or moving into self employment
- Housing issues whether you own your own home, rent privately or you are a social housing tenant.
- Job Club, employment support and more.
BOOST Finance Monday Community sessions from 9.30am - 11.30am in Training Room 3.
- Access to and support with computers
- Support with budgeting
- Community Groups
- Job Club, employment support and access to our West of England Works team for a more tailored support package to get you closer to your ideal job.
- CV Writing
- Peer Support
Ready to find out more?
Telephone: 0117 955 6971
Can you help?
Volunteer for BOOST
BOOST Finance is actively looking for volunteers to be part of the team. If you're interested please contact Sally Jobling on 0117 9556971.
Training and support given.